What Documents Do I Need To Come Back Across The Border From Mexico?

Since June 1, 2009 it is required to present a U.S. Passport at every land port for entry, sea and airport of the continental United States in order to re-enter the United States. For more information, please visit the following web site: http://www.getyouhome.gov/html/eng_map.html

What Documents Do I Need To Cross Into Mexico?

For detailed information in English and Spanish, please visit the National Institute for Migration office – http://www.inm.gob.mx/index.php/page/pagina_principal/en.html

Where Can I Find A U.S. Consulate Office While Traveling In Mexico?

To find the nearest U.S. Consulate office, please visit the U.S. Department for State office – http://www.state.gov/p/wha/ci/mx/c3063.htm

Where Can I Find A Mexican Consulate Office While In The United States?

To find the nearest Mexican Consulate office in the U.S., please visit Mexico Secretaria de Relaciones Exteriores office –http://sre.gob.mx/index.php/representaciones/consulados-de-mexico-en-el-exterior

How Can I Expand/Relocate My Business Into Arizona?

For detailed information on how to relocate and/or expand into Arizona, please visit the Arizona Commerce Authority: http://www.azcommerce.com/BusAsst/Expand/

I Am Interested In Doing Business In Mexico, What Process Should I Follow?

For a thorough guide on how to do business in Mexico, please visit the Secretaria de Economia: http://www.promexico.gob.mx

Where Can I Find Information On The Secure Electronic Network For Travelers Rapid Inspection (SENTRI) Program?

For complete details on SENTRI, please visit:

Where Can I Find Information On The Free And Secure Trade (FAST) Program?

For complete details on FAST, please visit: